Interior Design Company
We are interior design company in Singapore that providing interior design service for residential and commercial buildings.
Aesthetics are significant elements of any interior design project but a professional interior designer focuses on much more than appearance of the building’s interior.
We are experienced interior designers in Singapore.
Freelance Interior Designer in Singapore
We receive training on building technology, ergonomics, environmental issues, and local building and fire codes, in addition to studying design principles. We bring together technical skills and a comprehensive appreciating of design to enhance the function and quality of interior spaces.
Singapore Interior Designer
Professional interior designers have the education and experience necessary to oversee the complex tasks of designing and managing the construction of interior environments. Whether designing a private residence, commercial office, retail environment, recreation facility, or public institution, interior designers coordinate with other trades, suppliers, and licensed practitioners to ensure the safe, successful completion of a project.
As a group of interior designer we designate your money, choose materials, find the right contractors, schedule jobs, coordinate projects and supervise the job on a daily basis from conception to accomplishment. We are licensed and affiliated with the industry’s professional organizations. We act on your behalf, as your agent, to see that the selected choices are used and that the work begins and ends in a timely manner. We alleviate you of the stress of dealing with the contractors and takes full responsibility if there are problems. Above all, we do whatever is necessary to dominate any barriers that may occur.
Interior Designer SG
Our role is to:
Analyze clients’ needs, goals, and life and safety requirements
Integrate findings with knowledge of interior design
Formulate primary design concepts that are aesthetic, coordination, functional, and based on codes and standards
Develop and present final design recommendations
Prepare working drawings and characteristics for non-load bearing interior construction, reflected ceiling plans, lighting, interior detailing, materials, finishes, space planning, furnishings, fixtures, and equipment in compliance with global accessibility guidelines and all applicable codes
Cooperate with other licensed employees in the technical areas of mechanical, electrical, and load-bearing design as needed for regulative approval
Prepare and administer auctions and contract documents as the client’s agent
Review and assess design solutions during implementation and upon accomplishment.
Interior Design Singapore
As a group of Interior Design Company in Singapore we also provide detail drawing for submission to get the work permit for construction stage from shopping mall.
The Shop Interior Design Concept Submission
Once the preliminary ideas have been given the green light the designer must proceed to the concept design stage.
This submission should include the following:
- Fully notated 3D colour visuals showing the storefront design including signage and visuals of the interiors.
- Fully notated layout plan showing floor finishes, patterns, circulation and types of merchandising.
- Fully notated ceiling design showing the types of lighting and ceiling features.
The Lot Interior Design ﬁnal submission
This will be undertaken by the designer only on approval of the concept design.
This submission will need to include the following in electronic PDF or hard copy format:
- Floor plan to 1.50 scale showing all ﬁxtures and ﬁttings
- Floor ﬁnishes plan showing the ﬂooring design
- Storefront elevations and sections to scale showing signage and material speciﬁcations
- Internal elevations and sections at 1.50 scale showing all ﬁxtures ﬁttings and material speciﬁcation
- Reﬂected ceiling plan to 1.50 scale showing ceiling design, heights, type and location of lighting
- Joinery details to scale
- Signage and graphics to scale
- Images of any loose furniture, ﬁxtures and ﬁttings
- Images of selected lighting and full speciﬁcations
- Electrical plans inclusive of single line drawings
- Services plans at 1.50 scale inclusive of plumbing, sprinklers, smoke detectors, exit signs and mechanical ventilation drawings
- Equipment details and speciﬁcations